There are a few new changes that came to the library databases over the holiday.
Lexis Nexis which is a database for newspapers,magazine articles,journal articles,SEC reports and legal material has changed their interface.
A few new features include:
- A Toolbar on the main page for more information about the new interface
- A hot topics box which features popular news of the day with links to those topics
- A main search box combining searches provided from multiple sources such as newspapers,law journals and court cases
- Content specific widgets for court cases,news and company information located under the hot topics box
- Build your own search segment
Credo Reference has also undergone a slight change. Credo still offers the same functions but the layout has been refreshed.
New features include:
- Mind map for finding related topic terms
- Images search for photos and videos from reference books
- Find a book which lets you search in specific reference materials
- The ability to save your results during your Credo session
For more information about the updated interfaces please contact a Gingrich Library Librarian!